Hi! My name is Nina and I am a dog and cat trainer. And this is my dog Ori!
I work mostly with reactive dogs, and cases with one or several cats in the house.
Like a lot of trainers, I have lived with a reactive dog for years in the past. We tried a lot of techniques, hired several people, until one day we finally made progress with his training… this was the moment I decided to learn more about dog training. I wanted to help other families have the same victories we had.
I initially got an education in research in biology, so naturally I looked for science-based schools. I graduated with honnors from the Academy for Dog Trainers, then did a lot of continued education including Michael Shikashio CDBC’s Aggression in Dogs Master Course in 2021. I keep educating myself and learning new techniques, because behavior is like any other science: always evolving!
I also work with the amazing Ivy League Dogs team, where I offer a reactivity group class, and I am a member of the Pet Professional Guild.
- Play Way! for Reactivity and Aggression Challenges! – Dr Amy Cook, PhD, CDBC, CPDT-KA
- Aggression in Dogs Master Course par Michael Shikashio CDBC
- The genetics of aggression – Dr Jessica Hekman DVM, PhD
- International Cat Care: Advanced Cat Behaviour for Cat Professionals – October 2021- May 2023
- The Lemonade Conference – 3 day conference, 38 speakers
- Formation intensive sur la réactivité et l’agression – De Main de Maître
- Outils d’intervention complémentaires essentiels pour la réactivité et l’agression – De Main de Maître
- Séminaire sur le Jeu chez le chien – De Main de Maître
- Free dog, stray dog, village dog: the quintessential canine – Marco Adda
- TOCS & conséquences de la vie en milieu domestique – Lara Joseph
- Canine Separation Anxiety : Mission Possible – Malena DeMartini et Casey McGee
- Pet Professional Guild‘s Multi-species and Sheltering workshop/seminar – 5 days of workshops and lectures from some of the best vets/trainers/behaviourists in the industry – Kanab, Utah
- Chatcadémies 1, 2 et 3 – Éduchateur
- The Academy for Dog Trainers – Certificate in Training and Counseling (CTC) – 2017-2018
- Behavior Medications: What are they, and how can they help? – Dr Jennifer Summerfield
- Éduchateur : formation interne
- Séminaire sur la tenue de consultation – De Main De Maître
- Bachelor’s degree in Biotechnologies, option Biological engineering, Microscopy et Quality – Nice-Sophia Antipolis University
- Ivy League Dogs – Dog and cat trainer (2022)
- Centre canin De la main à la patte – Co-owner of the center (2019-2022)
- La Patte Blanche – Owner, Dog and cat trainer (2019-2020)
- De main de maître – Dog trainer (2018-2020)
- Éduchateur – Cat trainer (2017-2019)
- Humane Society International (HSI) – Team leader in the emergency shelter for MAPAQ’s seized cats and dogs (2015-2016)